Get Ready for the Return of The Walking Dead
WooHoo, Baby! Are You Ready for Season 2?!
- Catch the latest trailer with the Sheriff bustin’ some zombie heads like coconuts
- Design your own zombie avatar with AMC’s ‘Spread the Dead’ application on Facebook
- Check out their Sneak Peek (US only, unfortunately) video
- Or the daily Webisodes
- Pop over to HalloweenCostumes.com and find a wicked zombie getup for this year’s tricks-and-treats day
- Try your hand at AMC’s ‘Ultimate Fan Trivia Game‘
- Or crack some skulls in one of the games at ZombieGames.net
- And, if you missed out on Season 1, don’t despair, you can catch up here
- Finally, check out the new book!
In the Walking Dead universe, there is no greater villain than The Governor. The despot who runs the walled-off town of Woodbury, he has his own sick sense of justice: whether it’s forcing prisoners to battle zombies in an arena for the townspeople’s amusement, or chopping off the appendages of those who cross him. The Governor was voted “Villain of the Year” by Wizard magazine the year he debuted, and his story arc was the most controversial in the history of the Walking Dead comic book series. Now, for the first time, fans of The Walking Dead will discover how The Governor became the man he is, and what drove him to such extremes.