‘True Blood’ Season 4 ~ The Season of the Witch
True Blood Season 4 airs on HBO Sunday, 26 June. Are you ready?
Here are a few vids, pics and tidbits to whet your whistle until then.
And check out HBO’s Season 3 “In Memoriam” video – paying tribute to those who died.
What we can look forward to in Season 4:
1. Alexander Skarsgård confirmed at PaleyFest that Eric has amnesia*.
2. Is Tommy, Sam’s brother, alive or dead? We do know that there’ll be a new relationship for Sam, with Luna, played by Janina Gavankar.
3. Witches have invaded Bon Temps.
4. Bill v. Queen Sophie-Anne in a fight “to the death”. Who won?
5. Jesus urges Lafayette to join a coven.
6. Jason’s plan to protect the werepanthers of Hotshot will surely backfire. Poor baby has the worst luck!
7. Terry tries to alleviate Arleneʼs fears about the baby.
8. Sookie journeys away from Bon Temps.
9. Eric and Bill try to win back the human public following Russell’s on-air
slaughter of an anchor meltdown
10. Hoyt and Jessica play house